[FX.php List] Limiting fields returned

Carl Anderson Carl.Anderson at asu.edu
Thu Nov 15 13:35:23 MST 2007

Joel:

It takes the bulk of that time to return just the records--I stripped out
the calculating bits of PHP just to be sure.  Presently I'm looping only
through the relevant fields.

I've been pleased with the limited testing of FXneoCache we've done.  That
same query above took 3 minutes on first load, 1 second on the second load.
We use file caching right now, which is enough for us (and faster, too, as
I understand it).

--
Carl Anderson
Technical Support Analyst