[FX.php List] Password encryption and PHP security

Lindal, Mark mlindal at pfc.forestry.ca
Wed Nov 14 14:03:13 MST 2007

We are running the solution on Windows server 2000, FM 6.04 unlimited
Apache 2.24, PHP 5

Thanks to all who have offered solutions and advice.  I am wondering about
IIS on Windows 2000 server, and somehow configuring an SSL serving.  Will
that still work with FM 6.04?

They are really concerned about some data being sent in clear text and being
stored.

Also - I found out today that one of the reasons for this attack on FX.php,
is that our IT department really wants us to go to Oracle...

Cheers!
Mark

Mark Lindal
mlindal at nrcan.gc.ca