[FX.php List] [Off-ish] Advice on FMS8A -> FMS9A migration strategy

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Tue Nov 6 14:42:49 MST 2007

I guess the answer is that I need to do a one-machine install of FMS9A on the new computer, test it that way, and the day that I decide to take the plunge, redo the old computer currently running FMS8A as the web server and connector for FMS9A, and keep my fingers crossed. I just hope switching from single- to two-machine configuration for FMS9A will be hitch-free.

-Troy