[FX.php List] [Off-ish] Advice on FMS8A -> FMS9A migration strategy

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Nov 6 07:42:23 MST 2007

Yes, there's no reason that FX and the API can't live on the same
page. I'm not sure why you'd want to though... :)

However, you can't put the FMSA 8 WPE *and* the FMS9 (or FMSA 9) WPE
on the same web server. Not that this has anything to do with your
question, but it was something I'd hoped to be able to do somehow.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting

Best,