[FX.php List] PHP.ini question

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Thu Nov 1 15:36:08 MDT 2007

Different *installations* of PHP can have different options compiled
in as well. Your PHP code may be referencing a function that is not
compiled in the live server's version. This happened to me during
development on a Mac, where I was using some of the mb_ string
functions and the money_format() function only to find that my
client's Windows install of PHP didn't include support for those.

Dale

PS If you include phpinfo() on a page, the Configure Command section
will provide all the gory details of what modules are compiled in your
respective versions of PHP.

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org