[FX.php List] email address searches

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue May 29 11:41:35 MDT 2007

Stephen,

One of the side effects of unicode indexing is case sensitivity, so
keep that in mind.  That said, I prefer to use unicode indexing on
password fields, because I _want_ passwords to be case sensitive, and
symbols in passwords aren't a bad idea either...  Just some
additional thoughts.

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org