[FX.php List] Multiple AJAX with 1 JavaScript function?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed May 23 19:29:38 MDT 2007

Thanks Michael

I have looked a little at jQuery in the past, but what would I need
to do so that it worked with FM/FX?

My understanding is that Lance/LAJAX has already made that connection
for me, and that with another tool I'd have to do that myself.  Is
that an easy undertaking?

BTW: I just met with this client today and they may be changing this
page so I may not need it now afterall, although I do want to use
AJAX more in the future.

Best,
-Joel