[FX.php List] drag+drop using AJAX

biscuit technologies biscuit.tech at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:34:14 MDT 2007

Thanks for the tip Dale, can you explain to me how you are getting the
new sort order back into Filemaker?

For instance, I have a group of people that need to be split up into
three groups - what I want to do is present them as three unordered
lists and be able to move them across columns and then send the new
order back to Filemaker as an edit for the found set.

1-A
2-A
3-B
4-C
5-C

becomes:
1-C
2-A
3-C
4-A
5-C
(or whatever)

I'm not too experienced with all this, so maybe you can help me out a
little with the logic?

Thanks,
David