[FX.php List] [OFF-TOPIC] A bug discovery in OS X Server and OS X 10.4 installers

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Tue May 22 15:37:04 MDT 2007

Right, but you can get to Disk Utility from the installer under one
of the menus.  This has always worked for me, and I know for sure
I've reinstalled over previous OS X Server installs.

	- John

John May : President                 <http://www.pointinspace.com/>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

        Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, Lasso & PHP Hosting