[FX.php List] FMSA Admin console not showing my databases...

Vision Computer Consulting info at visioncomputerconsulting.com
Sun May 20 14:16:39 MDT 2007

When I re-installed, after removing everything, the /Library/
FileMaker Server and the /Library/Startupimtes got installed
correctly. This is more a cautionary tale to say that if the WPE
won't start (I was getting 'Internal Server' error from the web
server because tomcat didn't startup). Remove the /Library/
Startupitmes/FileMakerPublisingEngine before re-installing or the
install won't fix the WPE startup problem.