[FX.php List] FMSA Admin console not showing my databases...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat May 19 08:26:14 MDT 2007

It may be that they never did show up in 8.0v4, and I just never
noticed.

I did get IWP working again, but not by doing anything. The strange
thing was that one of the IWP databases that I host (I don't have
many IWP sites) had its IWP setting turned off in the account
preferences; it's a demo database of mine, and I didn't turn it off,
so I'm wondering how it could've switched off.

I know the answer to this already, but is there any possible way that
a database's account prefs can change on their own? This seems so odd...

Never a dull moment...

Bob