[FX.php List] Dealing with a found set

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Tue May 15 18:24:21 MDT 2007

Hi Dale -

Would you (or anyone else who is feeling generous) mind showing a
snippet of code you use to do this?
I think seeing the code would help me visualize this a little better -
it would be a great thing to know.

Do you prefer this method to, say, a LAJAX method - where you have the
found set at the top and click the links to show the details on the bottom?