[FX.php List] Why not convert from CDML to fx.php?

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Sun May 13 14:17:02 MDT 2007

Hi Johnathan,

In my experience (Mac only, alas), it's more often the Web Companion
that goes deaf, not the Web Server Connector. (Web Companion being
the FileMaker Extension that takes web traffic.) Up until FMI brought
out the 6.0v3 updater for the Web Companion, the thing was very
unstable. Since the WSC has never been updated, my anecdotal evidence
points to the Web Companion as the culprit. I would start by
verifying that you've applied all the updates to FMU that are
available for your platform.

Hope this helps,
Dale