[FX.php List] Page expired problem

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Wed May 9 14:58:46 MDT 2007

I get the same headers from my Blackbelt pages.  This is definitely a
Blackbelt issue; if you haven't already, I would ask about this in the
Blackbelt forums.

Blackbelt is probably sending these headers precisely to cause the behavior
your users are encountering.  The effect all the cache and expiry headers
are supposed to have is that the web browser (and any proxies in between)
won't keep the page in its cache.  This way when the page is viewed it is
always showing the latest data from the database (by making them re-submit
the POST data (default browser dialog option) or start anew from the
beginning).

I only get an error like this when going back from a POST form, and the
browser shows a dialog box asking to re-submit the data.  Browsing back
through GET links doesn't give me an error message.

Andrew Denman