[FX.php List] 958 error that has me stumped...

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Tue May 8 16:53:37 MDT 2007

For those of you who don't know what Bob is talking about, he means that you need to put:

...into the <HEAD></HEAD> part of the page, or PHP urps on certain non-common characters, and converts them into ampersands, thus throwing the POST entities out of sync.

Gotta use that meta tag if you expect accented or other "international" characters in your web page's input fields!

-Troy