[FX.php List] Path conundrum (off-topic, but...)

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue May 8 11:03:02 MDT 2007

I've got a client who's putting some FM6 databases on one of my FM5
Server machines, which still (yes, still) run OS 9--very quickly, I
might add.

Anyway, she's got a container field in one of her databases that
needs to reference locally-stored images, and I can't get the path to
work.

The path is simple; my server's name is "FM Server 2" and her images
file is just called "images"; I have tried over and over with "FM
Server 2:images:file.jpg" but it just won't work.

What am I missing here, oh wise ones who still remember OS 9?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954