[FX.php List] GET vs. POST in a web app

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon May 7 16:41:12 MDT 2007

The problem remains that you can't have 2 installs of WPE running and
connecting at the same time.

So I'll have to disconnect WPE #1 before WPE #2 (the new install)
will connect.

Not sure what good it would do to have more DNS servers... I run my
own DNS servers, but I don't see any solution there, so long as 2
WPEs can't connect simultaneously.

Bob