[FX.php List] GET vs. POST in a web app

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon May 7 15:37:13 MDT 2007

Erik,

I think you're on to something, but I'm not sure I grasp it yet:

right now, in the admin console, WPE connects to an IP, but it could
just have easily been the server's subdomain, which I've already got
set up.

So what I would do is go into server_data.php and change that IP to
point to the NEW WPE, and start using it immediately. However, I'd
still have to kill the existing WPE before the new one will connect.

Am I missing something here? Let me know; I'm not sure what you're
suggesting when you say that WPE goes to just one DNS record. But I'm
listening! :)

Thanks,

Bob