[FX.php List] Just a tip

Erik Andreas Cayré erik at cayre.dk
Fri May 4 07:05:49 MDT 2007

Den 04/05/2007 kl. 14.54 skrev Bob Patin:

> On the page it says that it doesn't require a connection; you might
> be thinking of an older one that used to be around... here's what
> the description states:
>
> "* Fast lookup of any PHP function (no network connection required)"
>
> Bob

You got me: I wrongly assumed it was another Widget (which I have)

Sorry Bob!

---
Erik Andreas Cayré
Spangsbjerg Møllevej 169
DK-6705 Esbjerg Ø

Home Tel: +45 75150512
Mobile: +45 40161183

»Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a
nuclear explosion to a firecracker.«
--Stanley Kubrick

»If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.«
-- Albert Einstein

»If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do
it over?«
-- John Wooden, basketball coach