[FX.php List] Multiple WPE connections to a single FMSA machine?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed May 2 22:12:33 MDT 2007

I'm migrating my PHP sites to a new Intel Mac, and would like to do
it slowly.

Is it possible to have 2 Web Publishing Engine connections to a
single FMSA machine? It appears, in the FM Server Admin, that there's
room for a lot of connections, but my ADD button is greyed out, and
I'm only able to enter the one connection that I already have to my
existing web server.

How do I get that ADD button to not be greyed out?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954