[FX.php List] Strange FX behavior

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue May 1 09:37:06 MDT 2007

Hi,

I set up a new user with Full Access, and there aren't any
restrictions on this user...

I created a new layout with the relevant fields on it, and just now
brought the 12 or so fields to the front... no change.

I'm working in 8.0v4, by the way, on an Intel Mac.

This is really annoying; this should be so simple, and it's bogging
me down on this project.