[FX.php List] str_replace " in $lookupResult ?

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Tue May 1 07:13:48 MDT 2007

Hi Erik-

I figured it was possible, but I assumed I would need a public IP address
for the 2nd FileMaker server in order to make it work.  Am I right?

I'm collecting the data with a public web server that we have hosted outside
-

We have a web server hosted internally (with a public IP) that points to our
internal filemaker server with a local IP - so I thought I'd POST from our
outside web server to the internal web server which would then throw it in
to the local filemaker server.

I guess I thought I'd need a public IP for our internal filemaker server if
I wanted go straight from the outside web server to our local filemaker
server - and I assumed the POST method would be more secure than exposing
our internal filemaker server to the web via a public IP.

Is this logical?

Alex