[FX.php List] XML emails?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Mar 30 11:40:48 MDT 2007

To be honest, I don't really know WHAT they're wanting... :)

The company's web app generates sales leads, which the car dealers
want to pull into their CRM systems (I think). Appprently these CRM
systems use XML, and one of the dealers asked if XML output was
available. I of course said I'd look into it...

So it's just text, basically a person's name, address, phone, car
interest, purchase plans...

Is this something I could format using XML tags, and then use the
mail_function.php script for (I think I got that from you, didn't I?)?

Thanks,

Bob