[FX.php List] testing connection to database

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Thu Mar 29 08:36:23 MDT 2007

As far as I can tell, when FX.php fails (ie: no connection to the database)
it does not return an array; it returns an FX_Error object with debug
information.  This is what I use to check if a command has gone through
successfully:

if(!is_array($ReturnData) || $ReturnData['errorCode'] != 0) {
//error message
}

Andrew Denman