[FX.php List] FX.php "new syntax"?

David Ness dness at bondedbuilders.com
Tue Mar 27 11:21:19 MDT 2007

See page 13 of the 'official' documentation (FXFunctions.pdf) for this
reference:

DoFXAction
($currentAction,$returnDataSet=true,$useInnerArray=false,$returnType='ob
ject'

DoFXAction() is intended to streamline FX.php queries for advanced
users. It works much the same as the other functions in this group, with
a couple of exceptions. First, note that this function adds an
additional, required function: $currentAction. Also, the default values
of $useInnerArray and $returnType are different than its group-mates.

>> $currentAction is a required parameter for DoFXAction() which
specifies which type of action
(find, edit, delete, etc.) is to be performed with the current query.
This parameter is designed to be used with the constants in the
FX_constants.php file. See that file for more information.

--
David Ness,
Database Systems Programmer

Bonded Builders Warranty Group