[FX.php List] UPS XML tools

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Wed Mar 21 20:33:48 MDT 2007

Hi everyone-

I thought I'd take a chance with you all to see if any of you have
successfully worked with any of UPS' online XML tools.
I need to send an XML request to retrieve "time in transit" using an
address from a filemaker field.

I've been pulling my hair out all night simply trying to do a successful
POST request from a php page - I haven't even gotten into the filemaker
end of things or parsing the returned XML (I haven't had anything
returned except error messages.)

If any of you have some experience you'd like to share with me, that
would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Alex