[FX.php List] question about returned result array

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Tue Mar 20 08:54:43 MDT 2007

that tool looks really slick but it demotes comments away from the
manual text. it separates them into a "drawer" that has to be opened,
tabbed to to page down, and cannot be searched. IMO, the comments *are*
what make the PHP manual exemplary and splitting them off the "page" is
making the manual less valuable.

even though it is fast, i won't be switching to PHPfi because you can't
search on comments.

dan

Roger Moffat had written: