[FX.php List] question about returned result array

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Mon Mar 19 21:28:43 MDT 2007

> Not sure how directly this relates to your problem, but it's pertinent to
> remember that *everything* passed via GET or POST is considered a string;
> the formal concept of a number type just doesn't apply here. You'd probably
> have to convert the type to a number in PHP before submitting it to FM. By
> the way, %22 is URL encoding for ' " ' (double-quote).

Thanks, Kevin-

I never realized you could specify the type of variable in php - I
thought $foo could be a string or a number.

Does it cause problems that I was trying to use a session variable?

Even though I have my original problem resolved (thanks to a fx.php
upgrade) I'm still interested.

How can I convert the type to a number?