[FX.php List] A little help with strings and arrays

Steve Bennett steve at bentechaps.com
Mon Mar 19 11:25:55 MDT 2007

Thanks everyone for your reply,

I found that "\n" did not work on the Mac but "\r\n" seems to be
working fine on the Mac and from what I understand will also work on
the PC. Another item that I had overlooked was the need for double
quotes " rather than single '.

Here is the code that seems to work fine and thanks again.

$add_result_fields = array('name'=>$_POST['name'],'category'=>implode
("\r\n",$_POST['category']),'approved'=>$_POST['approved'],'amount'=>
$_POST['amount'],);