[FX.php List] [FX.php_List] Re: Re: Mysterious asterisks appearing in fields

Chris Bisgard cbisgard at racc.org
Mon Mar 12 16:57:27 MDT 2007

Dale, thanks for bumping this back to life. Yes, I still get the
asterisks with numbers.

Jason, putting the print_r() of $r before the FX call returns nothing,
as it should, correct? Since $r hasn't been defined yet at that point in
the script...?

I do still want to solve this, so thanks to anyone who's still thinking
about it. I continue to have my suspicions about Windows and IIS, but
that's probably mainly due to the fact I don't understand the web
server's role in page encoding. I'm not finding any help online with
that, though.

Strange, I've been doing basic web development (non-FileMaker) for
almost 10 years now, and PHP for three years, and I have never seen
improper page encoding cause anything this hard to figure out.

Chris