[FX.php List] Re: Re: Mysterious asterisks appearing in fields

Jason LEWIS jasonlewis at weber.edu
Mon Mar 12 06:12:18 MDT 2007

Also, Chris, what do you get if you swap the order of the print_r and FX call?

<pre><?php print_r($r); ?></pre>

$q=new FX( $serverIP, $webCompanionPort );
$q->setDBData( 'CLPtest', 'Web' );
$q->AddDBParam( 'OrgName', $_POST['OrgName'] );
$q->AddDBParam( 'OrgContact', $_POST['OrgContact'] );
$r=$q->FMNew();
?>

Jason

>>> Dale Bengston <dbengston at preservationstudio.com> 03/09/2007 3:42 PM >>>
Do you get asterisks if you pass numbers instead of text?

Dale