[FX.php List] Re: Re: Mysterious asterisks appearing in fields

Chris Bisgard cbisgard at racc.org
Fri Mar 9 15:29:24 MST 2007

Ha, yes, as a matter of fact, I have already gone ahead and am doing
this with my live project (whose deadline passwed while I was working on
the asterisk problem). Thanks!

But as a long term solution, the auto-enter workaround is not going to
be practical. This is only my first read/write CWP project, and there
are plans for many. Many more, so I need to figure this out eventually.
<sigh>

Chris