[FX.php List] How do I specify https when I instantiate of the FX object?

jason f.boldt jason_fb at beezwax.net
Mon Mar 5 23:19:10 MST 2007

FX PHP List,
I'm having trouble getting the class to work with an HTTPS server. I
have examined my fx Object and found that it has an attribute for
dataURL that is indeed wrong:

[dataURL] => http://webbot:******@localhost:443/fmi/xml/
FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=

I have obscured the password, but other than that this is what I see
in my FX Object when I print it out for debugging. As you can see,
the port 443 comes through at the end of localhost: but the URL is
for http://

this is clearly wrong (and probably why code is returning
[message] => FX: ExecuteQuery XML error: syntax error at line 1 )
because I know my server is operating at https having confirmed this
in the browser.

Here's my code.... with passwords obscured....

<?php
$serverIP = 'localhost';
$webCompanionPort = 443;         // for FM7SA, this should we the web
server port
$dataSourceType = 'FMPro7';

$directqry = new FX($serverIP, $webCompanionPort, $dataSourceType);
$directqry->SetDBUserPass($fm_dbuser,$fm_dbpass );
$directqry->SetDBData("****","****", 1);
$data = $directqry->FMFind();
$dataObj = $data['data'];

print "<PRE>";
print_r($directqry);

print "</PRE>";

?>

How do I specify https when I instantiate of the FX object?

Thanks,
Jason

--

jason f. boldt