[FX.php List] Book_List.fp5 was not created by FileMaker or is severely damaged and cannot be opened error

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon Mar 5 10:01:59 MST 2007

Hi all,

I've asked for input on this in the past.  I can't duplicate the
problem, so I'm curious to know the configuration of those that are
having difficulties.  Thanks!

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org

>>> http://www.exit445.com

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org