[FX.php List] PHP, FM, WPE, Linux and more ???

Roger Price rp272 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 00:08:35 MDT 2007

Larry

My department's website is served by a Unix box centrally managed Cambridge
University. It supports PHP but not FMPro. I run this locally with WPE on
the same Windows box.

I did initially experience some performance issues but discovered
FXneocache http://www.neocodesoftware.com/fx_neocache/
which saves 'find caches' in a folder on the webserver.

HTH

Roger