[FX.php List] Advice Needed - Multiple Portal Entries for record

Vision Computer Consulting info at visioncomputerconsulting.com
Wed Jun 13 15:18:35 MDT 2007

Gjermund,

I changed my code to be:

$my_fx->AddDBParam
('Account_Contact_Vendor_Property_Inspection_fx::kpc_Property',
$propertyID);
				$my_fx->AddDBParam
('Account_Contact_Vendor_Property_Inspection_fx::Insp_Date',
$inspection_details['Insp_Date']);
				$my_fx->AddDBParam
('Account_Contact_Vendor_Property_Inspection_fx::Insp_Description',
$inspection_details['Insp_Description']);
				$my_fx->AddDBParam
('Account_Contact_Vendor_Property_Inspection_fx::Insp_Notes',
$inspection_details['Insp_Notes']);
				$fx_Result = $my_fx->FMNew();

Still getting a '102' error.  Can't figure out what field FX thinks
is missing?

Stephen