[FX.php List] Off Topic: Filemaker and MySQL

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 10:55:04 MDT 2007

On Jun 12, 2007, at 12:49 PM, DC wrote:

> roger... try using
>
> http://tinyurl.com
>
> for ensuring the continued existence of super long urls in email.

I'm not such a great fan of those since it hides where the link is
pointing to, leaving the user no indication of where it might be
pointing - and it's an extra step or two for me.

By enclosing the link in < > it should survive any "decent" eMail
client and in fact it made it back to me intact in both my message
back from the list and your reply quoting it.

Cheers

Roger