[FX.php List] Speaking of Referrals...

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Jul 27 09:39:22 MDT 2007

Greetings!

I was contacted by someone yesterday who needs help with what sounds
like a semi-hairy FM/Web project.  I'm booked up until the first of
October, and I'd like to be able to give her some additional options
besides waiting until then =)  Keep in mind that I know nothing about
this person, so this is certainly not a great referral...  All that
said, if there's someone here who has the abilities and time to take
on a near-term project, please email me back channel and let me
know.  Thanks!

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org