[FX.php List] MySQL 5 and FMS 9 (php)

Caleb Ruth cr at fmarchitect.com
Thu Jul 26 14:47:03 MDT 2007

I'm using 2 parallel, single-machine, test environments:

-Server A has FMS9, PHP 5.2.1 (as installed by FMS9), MySQL 5.0.45
-Server B has PHP 5.2.2 (as installed by Entropy installer), MySQL
5.0.37

MySQL is running and CocoaMySQL can connect on each local machine.

However PHP on Server A (with FMS9) is not connecting with the local
MySQL daemon.

Downgrading to MySQL 4 didn't solve the problem.

-Caleb