[FX.php List] Quick tip for iPhone programmers

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:57:01 MDT 2007

I know somebody working hard these days to find a method to find the key...

the method for unlocking the phone is established, and the phone
itself is unlocked, however the radio, the part that deals with the
mobilephone part is not yet unlocked.

So it's fully useable over WLAN; I do expect a SIP client eventually.

ggt667