[FX.php List] [OT] Ethical question about a client referrer

Glenn Singleton glenn at fmutils.com
Wed Jul 25 14:00:43 MDT 2007

Bob,

I get this all the time and I say *IF* the leads amount to anything,
I'll do you a good deal and very,very rarely free without a good
reason ie charity.

Regards
Glenn Singleton
glenn at fmutils.com a.h.[ glenn at cornerstoneict.com.au b.h.]
www.fmutils.com - totally free computer software and utilites for
filemaker plus more
focusing on the needs of special children ( contributions wanted !)
[Mac G4 OS X 10.4.9, Mail V2.1]