[FX.php List] Newbie : What are the rules of the road ?

Glenn Singleton glenn at fmutils.com
Tue Jul 24 12:19:17 MDT 2007

I will attempt to read between the lines but will cease all and any
contribution (and the first one will be very soon) if flamed.

I hate to have this as my first post back on this list in quite a
while, but it won't be worth the effort if I get abused.

I will not be selling anything ... by the way ... *IF* that makes a
difference, but personally understand the reason why some would.

We all have to pay the bills somehow.

Being a blunt aussie, any chance of clearer rules ? Chris ?

Regards
Glenn Singleton
glenn at fmutils.com a.h.[ glenn at cornerstoneict.com.au b.h.]
www.fmutils.com - totally free computer software and utilites for
filemaker plus more
focusing on the needs of special children ( contributions wanted !)
[Mac G4 OS X 10.4.9, Mail V2.1]