[FX.php List] Monitoring FMP Server Status

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Fri Jul 20 13:20:26 MDT 2007

FMS9's e-mail alerts are relatively useless.  They only communicate
any errors in the server.log, nothing more than that.

We use a combination of shell scripts and PageSentry to monitor our
FMSA (and other) servers here.

	- John

John May : President                 <http://www.pointinspace.com/>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

        Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, Lasso & PHP Hosting
              * FileMaker Pro 9 Hosting Now Available *