[FX.php List] Monitoring FMP Server Status

Steve Bennett steve at bentechaps.com
Fri Jul 20 10:17:14 MDT 2007

I was just thinking about this as well this morning as I was looking
at a Mac product called Simon.

http://www.dejal.com/simon/

It does not appear to have anything specific for FileMaker but may be
able to monitor the server.

It might also be possible to run a scheduled script from a local file
that tries to connect to a file on the server and sends out an email
if the connection fails but I have not had time to look into what
kind of error messages can be captured.

Steve