[FX.php List] Re: FX.php_List Digest, Vol 36, Issue 32

Mark Lindal mlindal at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Jul 20 08:34:33 MDT 2007

Here's a trick for turning $_REQUEST variables into lower case:

foreach($_REQUEST as $key=>$value)
{
$$key=$value;
$lowerkey = strtolower($key);
}

Useful if a person sends a request like:

http://bookstore/detail.php?Catalog=12345
http://bookstore/detail.php?catalog=12345

Both would end up with a variable $catalog=12345 on the detail.php page.

Mark Lindal