[FX.php List] case sensitive query

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Jul 19 16:29:08 MDT 2007

Alex,

The easiest solution is probably to use unicode indexing on that
field.  Of course, that makes all searches case sensitive, but that's
often what you want in such cases.  Come to think of it, I think it
would work to have two fields: one a calc with unicode indexing, the
other the main field with the default indexing (or vice versa).  That
would give you the flexibility to have case sensitivity or not, as
the situation dictated.  HTH

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org