[FX.php List] Forcing a browser to download a text file

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Jul 14 16:46:02 MDT 2007

Well, what I was hoping to do was to have links for all their
uploaded files, whatever they were, and have them download, not display.

I've done tons of sites for downloading ZIP files, but this is,
amazingly, the first time I've ever upload plain text files and then
tried to just link to them for downloading... it's got to be a simple
HTML change...