[FX.php List] Are there anyone here using Dreamweaver, nvu or GoLive with smarty templates?

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Sat Jul 14 09:47:17 MDT 2007

Hi Gjermund,

We use Smarty extensively within our own projects, but usually not through
Dreamweaver. It seems that there are a few DW extensions that add Smarty
support, however for truly effective Smarty support it would need to not
only translate tags into more visual Dreamweaver elements but also supply
quite a few helpers for loops and logic.

For some ideas of what is available:
http://smarty.incutio.com/?page=SmartyDreamweaver

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com
800.353.7950 / 386.453.5843
FMWebschool, we bring the web to life
FX.PHP PHP XML MySQL CDML ASP Custom Plug-in Development

Are there anyone here using Dreamweaver, nvu or GoLive with smarty
templates?

Or is that too much to ask? from smarty, i. e.

ggt667