[FX.php List] Unable to activate FMSA WPE 8.0v4

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Sun Jul 8 14:24:05 MDT 2007

Hi Erik,

Did you install FMSA with a different user account than your "main"
OS X Server admin account? (The one you set up when you installed OS
X Server?)

Also, does your web service start up ok? What do your httpd logs have
to say about start-up?

Is your OS X Server firewall turned on? What happens when you turn it
off?

Are you connecting to the Admin Console using a domain name, an IP
address, or localhost?

Just trying to jog some other things loose. Hope this helps,
Dale

PS Bob, you're off the hook because Erik's original email did not
state either way whether the mini was a G4 or an Intel. ;-)