[FX.php List] Security Concerns with FileMaker Website

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 03:11:55 MST 2007

Another way is to remove the validation keys if logs are filled to
instensively, let's say a bot has more than 100 requests within 1 hour
on a publically accessible server that number is probably fairly high;
or you might change the number of requests for banning for your own
needs, when you find someone to ban, just do a -fmnew with the browser
data and IP

ggt667